Wednesday, June 22, 2011

CAKES Make You HAPPY

Hi:)
Birthday, Wedding, Graduation, Entrance...

How do you celebrate your dearerst persons' anniversary?
Do you go somewher memorable place? or give some presents for them?

It would be different depends on the person, but one thing which might be common...
you must have CAKES to impress your congrats!

I've celebrated my friends, families, countless situations.
AND lucky for me, I've been celebrated my birthday as well. It means that I've had many kinds of cakes;)

So today, let me introduce some UNIQUE&SPECIAL cases which I've ever had. I hope you to remember YOUR memory through my exprience.

1. Princess

Look at this picture! can you imagine this is the cakes for human? I'd never seen such a colorful cake. My friends and I bought this cake for my best friend's birthday in AUS. This cake is called "princess" and it's quite famous & common in foreign countries. Have you ever been to "IKEA", the Swedish funiture store? If you go there, you'll find similar cake which called "princess"I recommend it especially for little girls who wants to be "princess":)

2. Handmade flower cake

I had this cake for my 19th birthday. My friend made it for me;) I was so impressed that my friends used flower petals for decolating this cake. She said that "you love flower and I thought this color would be suit on you!" I will never forget my 19th birthday cake! I felt very special with my original cake.

3. MEG's Surprising birthday cake

You know that MEG and I were quite close friend and of course I cerebrated her birthday with all my wishes for her. I wanted MEG to feel something special and memorable, so my friend and I secretly ordered birthday cake at a restaurant. end of the dinner, the stuffs brought the cake for her and we sang Birthday Song for her. My friend and I were sooo happy because Meg seemed to feel delight with the performance.

4. The very first cake

I had this cake for my nephew's 2nd birthday. As you can imagine, this cake would be the first cake for him because when his a year birthday, it would be too young to eat cake;) When he saw the cake, he were so excited with it. The most impressive point for him was puffing out the candle!! I remember he tried four times to do that. He was soooo cute and we felt sooo happy.

5. My friend's Wedding

On March, 2010, one of my best friend got married!! Actually it was the first time to be invited my friend's wedding, it was a very precious party for me. I'd presented my relative's one, but I felt a bit different when my friend's one. The wedding cake made me think that "they became husband&wife today..." It was a kind of normal shortcake, but I'll never forget the taste of it.

Do you remember some special anniversary of you or your precious person?
I have more and more cakes which I want to introduce to you, but If I started it, I would never stop talking it;)

I think CAKEs are magical tool for people because CAKEs would make EVERYONE happy ;)
If you need some similes, why don't you celebrate your special:)

5 comments:

  1. Everything look fabulous!! Especially handmade flower cake made me want to eat it =D
    I've never cook anything for someone to celebrate but if they get something I cooked, it's going to be fun isnt it?!^^
    Reading your blog, I got hungry... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked at cake shop and I saw many kinds of cakes!
    People who order a special cake looks happy:)
    So, I strong agree, CAKEs make us HAPPY!!
    The most impressed cake was which ordered by a man.
    He ordered a cake with a message plate, 'please become a bride to me'!!!!

    It's soooo nice, isn't it!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiii :D
    wowowowow!!! all kind of cakes look so sweeeet and also it's very unique!! I especially like first one!! It's very interesting!!! haha
    How was taste? i bet it was great, huh? ;D
    also, thanks!! i just rememberd that most memorable my birthday cake!! When i was in America for studying abroad, my all roommate brought chocolate cake which was very delicious!! :D
    Chiemi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello(^^)
    I'm Aya :)*

    I enjoyed reading your blog***

    All of cakes look so delicias!!!
    I really love cakes,
    so I want to eat cakes!!!!

    When I stayed with a family in Australia,
    the family celebrated my 16th birthday
    with special cake(^^)
    I was so happy, and it was unforgettable memory:)***

    Aya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.
    I learned from your blog that there are many kinds of cake and everything make people happy!

    When I was child, I always made Birthday cake for my sister.
    However, I quited that because we became adult.
    After reading your blog, I want to cook cake for someone and make them happy:)

    ReplyDelete